Athletes for CARE is happy to participate in events to raise awareness about important health and safety issues facing athletes today and providing supportive solutions that lead to a better quality of life. Come out and meet us at an upcoming event or invite us to be a part of your event.
No upcoming events at the moment
- Fri, Aug 10Arrowhead Golf Course
- Fri, Aug 10Sheraton Austin Hotel at the CapitolAug 10, 2018, 6:00 PM – Aug 12, 2018, 10:00 PMSheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol, 701 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78701, USACome hear former Dallas Cowboy, Solomon Page, speak at the first ever statewide marijuana policy conference in Texas. Learn about the political landscape as well as the policy best practices.
- Wed, Aug 01GATEWAY EVENT AND CONFERENCE CENTER
- Mon, Apr 30Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Mon, Apr 16The Ranch - Larimer County FairgroundsApr 16, 2018, 7:00 PMThe Ranch - Larimer County Fairgrounds, 5280 Arena Cir, Loveland, CO 80538, USAJoin Athletes For Care on April 6-7 for the 5th Annual NoCo Hemp Expo in Loveland, CO. Athletes For Care will be the official non-profit partner at this years event, billed as ‘the Most Comprehensive Hemp Expo & Tradeshow on the planet’.
- Fri, Apr 13David L. Lawrence Convention CenterApr 13, 2018, 2:43 PM – Apr 14, 2018, 10:43 PMDavid L. Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USAFor the second year in a row, Athletes For Care is headed to Pittsburgh, PA for the World Cannabis Conference & Expo happening April 13-14, 2018. Join Athletes For Care on Friday, April 13th as we host the educational panel Cannabis & Wellness: A New Era of Sports Medicine.